Used Peugeot 208 Cars in Scotland

Showing 1 to 10 of 717 second hand Peugeot 208 Cars

We have 717 used Peugeot 208 cars for sale online, so check out the listings. View stock from 115 dealers. Find a second hand Peugeot 208 by searching today.
Peugeot 208 1.2 PureTech 130 Allure Premium + 5dr +24
Peugeot 208 £19,500
1.2 PureTech 130 Allure Premium + 5dr EAT8

2023

Semi-Auto

54.3 mpg

Tax: £180

Mileage: 1

Petrol

Peugeot 208 1.2 PureTech 100 Active Premium + 5dr +24
Peugeot 208 £17,995
1.2 PureTech 100 Active Premium + 5dr EAT8

2024

Semi-Auto

Tax: £0

Mileage: 2

Electric

Peugeot 208 1.2 Hybrid 100 Allure 5dr e-DSC6 Hatch +2
Peugeot 208 £20,190
1.2 Hybrid 100 Allure 5dr e-DSC6

2024

Semi-Auto

65.7 mpg

Tax: £180

Mileage: 5

Hybrid

Peugeot 208 1.2 Hybrid 100 Allure 5dr e-DSC6 Hatch +2
Peugeot 208 £20,190
1.2 Hybrid 100 Allure 5dr e-DSC6

2024

Semi-Auto

65.7 mpg

Tax: £180

Mileage: 5

Hybrid

Peugeot 208 1.2 PureTech 130 Allure Premium + 5dr +2
Peugeot 208 £20,595
1.2 PureTech 130 Allure Premium + 5dr EAT8

2024

Semi-Auto

54.3 mpg

Tax: £180

Mileage: 5

Petrol

Peugeot 208 1.2 PureTech 100 Allure 5dr Hatchback +24
Peugeot 208 £22,995
1.2 PureTech 100 Allure 5dr

2024

Manual

57.7 mpg

Tax: £180

Mileage: 7

Petrol

Peugeot 208 1.2 PureTech 100 Active Premium + 5dr +24
Peugeot 208 £16,749
1.2 PureTech 100 Active Premium + 5dr

2023

Manual

57.7 mpg

Tax: £180

Mileage: 10

Petrol

Looking for Car Finance?
We'll find you a great deal!
No Deposit Needed

See if CarMoney can save you £££ on car finance. Rates from 8.9% APR. Representative 17.9% APR. CarMoney Ltd is a broker not a lender

Logo of Carmoney
Rates from 8.9% APR
Peugeot 208 1.2 PureTech 100 Allure Premium + 5dr +24
Peugeot 208 £19,995
1.2 PureTech 100 Allure Premium + 5dr

2023

Manual

57.7 mpg

Tax: £180

Mileage: 10

Petrol

Peugeot 208 1.2 Hybrid 100 GT 5dr e-DSC6 Hatchback +24
Peugeot 208 £27,895
1.2 Hybrid 100 GT 5dr e-DSC6

2024

Semi-Auto

65.7 mpg

Tax: £170

Mileage: 10

Hybrid

Peugeot 208 1.2 PureTech GT Hatchback 5dr Petrol M +31
Peugeot 208 £16,500
1.2 PureTech GT Hatchback 5dr Petrol Manual Euro 6 (s/s) (100 ps) Android Auto,Apple CarPlay
Finance from £382 per month

2023

Manual

56.5 mpg

Tax: £180

Mileage: 359

Petrol

Search all 717 Peugeot 208 cars
Showing 1 to 10 of 717

Get cars straight to your inbox

Thank you!

Your cars alert has been created.

Why buy a used Peugeot 208 with Exchange and Mart?

What exactly should a supermini be? Affordable? Economical? Practical? All these things are important of course, but if you're a car maker and that's all you create to sell in this segment, then you'd better be prepared to sell it very cheaply. Even in this humble category you see, buyers are now expecting more in terms of style, innovation and technology. In fact, they're expecting something more like this, the revitalised version of Peugeot's MK2 model 208. The second generation 208 was first launched in 2019 and has since gone on to sell very well indeed; in fact, in 2022 it was Europe's best-selling car, de-throning the Volkswagen Golf after 15 years. Here, we're looking at the mid-term facelift applied to this car, announced in Summer 2023. There are new Hybrid engines, an upgrade for the EV version and smarter looks across the range. Plenty to talk about.

About the Peugeot 208

So this second generation 208 has evolved - but not beyond recognition. In improving it, Peugeot has certainly tried to cover all the bases, while being very conscious that trying to please too many people too much of the time is a sure-fire recipe for failure - or at the very least, a distinctly compromised and forgettable end-result. 'It's OK to have 20% of people not liking this car', the company's MD used to say, 'as long as the other 80% love it'. In this case, we reckon his brand doesn't have too much to worry about. There may be a few supermini buyers who don't like the cabin layout, want something better suited to cornering on its door handles or who might prefer the value proposition of a budget brand - but we're guessing they'll be in the minority. Most will recognise that in this improved 208, Peugeot has perfected for us the supermini it was always capable of. A smart small car choice - in more ways than one.

Representative finance example

If your borrow amount is £7,000 with a deposit of £1,000, a selected term of 48 months, at a representative APR of 17.9% (fixed) and an annual fixed interest rate of 17.9%, you would pay £171.83 per month. Total charge for credit would be £2,247.84 and total amount repayable is £8,247.84.