Offered here we have a 1960 TD21 in Drop Head Coupe form, which is equipped with the excellent Alvis 3.0 straight six engine and very desirable manual transmission. The motorcar has been in America since 1976 and has recently been repatriated to the UK. The motorcar has been in storage for some time and will require recommissioning and a certain amount of tlc. It is therefore offered as a project with huge potential at a very attractive price. As can be seen from the excellent range of photographs, the motorcar is in very sound order and is equipped with new chrome wire wheels, new Vredestien tyres, stainless steel exhaust system, an excellent interior, nice hood and good coachwork. The original factory specification included the four-speed manual gearbox, wire wheels, a radio and Rutter reclining front seats. The chassis was inspected on 31/12/1959, Park Ward competed the bodywork on 18/2/1960 and it was delivered to the Alvis dealer DH & AH Bloomer in Grimsby on 24/2/1960. The first owner was the Ross Group, a business that still exists today as Ross Foods.The first Alvis owners Club (AOC) member to own the car was Mr C Little who stated that he owned the car when he joined in January 1969. We then have Mr J Simons from 1/10/1976 after which the car was exported to the USA. It resurfaces in 1988, when non-member Darrell Butler took the car for an unpaid debt and in late 2005, gave it to his brother-in-law Mr V Ealey who lived in Lithonia, Georgia, USA. Offered complete with factory build records, an original owners manual and a number of spares, including a spare windscreen, original black enamel cam cover and side window glass. The motorcar is now in stock and available to view by appointment. Prospective buyers are encouraged to view the motorcar and offers will only be considered from persons who have viewed the motor car or had a third party view it.